Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Unfailing Love

The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. Psalm 103:8

Oh how I NEED his unfailing love! Oh how I am SOOO thankful for his UNFAILING LOVE! I fail Him over and over again - and yet - HE is UNFAILING in His love. He has more reasons than I care to admit to or count to not love me, to give up on me, to throw up His hands and walk away - and yet HIS LOVE NEVER FAILS - UNFAILING.

My God's love is:

changeless, consistent, constant, invariable, same, unchanging, existing or occurring without interruption or end: around-the-clock, ceaseless, constant, continual, continuous, endless, eternal, everlasting, incessant, interminable, nonstop, ongoing, perpetual, persistent, relentless, round-the-clock, timeless, unceasing, unending, uninterrupted, unremitting, inexhaustible, tireless, unflagging, untiring, unwearied, weariless,could not possibly fail or disappoint: certain, infallible, secure, sure, unerring, sure-fire.

Wow!

Lord, help me to walk in the confidence and the strength of your unfailing love, with my head held high and my heart full. Your love NEVER FAILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment