Thursday, January 6, 2011

Think On These Things

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8

So much to think about, so much to worry about, get angry about, cry about, scream about, fight about...so much. In just one day I could exhaust myself in worry, anger, frustration, sadness, and more. I could get overwhelmed in my thoughts alone - and talk myself into how terrible and awful my world is. This world isn't pretty - and we weren't promised everything would go well - life isn't fair. But That doesn't mean I have to dwell on, I realize that I can't ignore it - but I can fix my thoughts in the right place.

I have a choice, a choice every day - and so do you. My challenge and yours is to make the choice to fix our thoughts on Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment