Monday, January 3, 2011

I've Missed Being Here

It's been over a year not having a laptop computer, my computer screen went out right after Thanksgiving last year - of course right after the warranty had gone out as well. I've survived on my iphone and the home computer, but it's just not as easy or convenient - and so I put away the blog and returned to paper and pen writing. I'm not as disciplined with pen and paper, and my carpal-tunnel doesn't allow for me to write for very long...it just wasn't the same.

My wonderful husband gave me his old laptop this Christmas, all cleaned up and running well - it's good to be back online. It's been another adjustment, retraining myself to use the computer, instead of my iphone to check email or google something (funny what you get use to). What I have looked forward to most, is getting back to blogging. Not that I think anyone reads it, it's good to be back.

My hope is to take a few moments each day and find a "resting place" to make sure my focus is in the right place and my heart stays on the right ONE. I don't plan to be profound or enlightening but just honest - especially with myself.

It's good to be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment